About the Company
We are a DHA Dentist that serves Natick, Sherborn, Dover, Wellesley, Framingham, Wayland, Needham, Ashland, Holliston and Southborough.
Dental Health Alliance (DHA) specializes in dental health care. DHA's mission is to be the premier, independent dental Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) in the country. DHA was created in 1994 for dentists by dentists. DHA operates independently and offers its dental network to many insurance companies, third party administrators, and large employer groups across the United States. DHA's nationwide dental network has more than 150,000 referable locations and continues its expansion through direct contracting and affiliation with other networks. DHA dentists provide discounts to nearly one million members. DHA is an affiliate of Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada.
- How many dentists currently participate with DHA? DHA has more than 150,000 referable locations nationwide. Through recruiting efforts we continue to add new dentists every day to provide you a greater selection of dentists in your area.
- What about a service that is not covered by my dental plan? Your participating DHA dentist has agreed to offer you a discount for non-covered services, as well as covered services.
- Does DHA do anything to ensure the quality of their dentists? Yes. All dentists who participate with DHA must first pass our rigorous credentialing process, which includes a review of the dentist's compliance with standards applicable to the profession.
- Why choose a DHA dentist? Quality and savings. Our dentists meet rigorous standards for quality and discount all their usual fees, including exams.
- Do I need a special claim form for my DHA dentist? That will depend on your dental plan. One of the features of DHA that is most appreciated by our participating dentists is that DHA does not impose any additional forms or unnecessary paperwork for participation.